We’re delighted to announce we are finally able to reopen following the relaxation of Covid -19 restrictions and not only that, but also that we have a brand new premises on the Market Square in Abbeyleix, just behind the Library, the old Market House.
Anthology was created as a response to the start of the Covid 19 pandemic in 2020. We saw that there were few if any outlets for Ireland’s many creative people to market their products so we set up this online store to help them.
The store is constantly evolving and sells a curated range of art, fashion and design created by the talented people living across this beautiful island and influenced by it’s position on the Atlantic edge of Europe.
We hope you enjoy using these products as much as we enjoyed finding them and hearing the stories behind their creation.
- Fridge Magnet – Towns of Laois€3.00
- Greeting Cards – A5€3.00
- Mini Board€5.00
- Felted Wool Animals€8.00 – €27.00
- Felted Wool Sheep Tree Decorations€10.00
- Ring Bowls€15.00
- Stainless Steel Eco Straw – single€2.00 – €3.00
- Adult Neckwarmer€35.00
- Ríona – Chakra Balancing Mist€12.95
- Blue Moon – Audrey Dowling€15.00